Updates and Questions From the Community
Development of TrackBSC.com has been ongoing, and we are happy to announce a new update coming this Sunday the 24th of October! This article will outline the updates that are coming on Sunday as well as planned future updates, and ideas on where we can take TrackBSC.
TrackBSC updates include:
- Tracking most single dividend token rewards
- Tracking most “choose your own” dividends tokens BNB value
- Tracking LP tokens for supported exchanges
- Add or remove liquidity for any token
- Improved account switching
- Connecting wallet from other networks (BSC, Avalanche, Polygon, ETH, KCC)
- Added support for another top 25 volume exchange
- TrackBSC will check each tokens liquidity-adjusted value on both exchanges and direct you the exchange that offers the most value
- Re-factored code to allow to track additional exchanges
- Updated frontend styling
What updates are coming up next?
- Tracking additional high volume exchanges
- List view of all tracked exchanges a token can be sold on so you can see exactly how much more value is available on the highest value exchange or take advantage of an arbitrage opportunity where the price is significantly less on one exchange than another.
- Candle charts
- Additional token info including total, burnt and circulating supply as well as the percent of the circulating supply that the tracked wallet holds
- Market cap (price x circulating supply)
- Number of holders
- Recent trades
After that (still in first thought stages and still constantly evolving):
As we are still working out the details on how these updates could work, the following is a list of features we would like to add as we integrate a server database to store account info.
- Option to favorite tokens so you can monitor tokens you don’t hold by selecting the “favorites” tab next to the tokens and LP’s tabs
- Option to show/hide tokens from your portfolio
- Explore/voting page where any token can be voted on and each week the top voted tokens will earn a free spot for the following on our featured tokens section. This would encourage people from various token projects to come and vote, and while they are at it they can check their portfolio and reflection rewards.
- Connect multiple wallets for a combined portfolio
- Track portfolios on other Ethereum networks like: ETH Mainnet, Polygon, Avalanche and this will come with a rename of the platform as it will no longer be exclusive to the BSC network.
One issue I have noticed in web3/blockchain development is that new trends are constantly emerging, and evolving or dying. Spending a great deal of time and energy developing a feature or adding a network which is really popular now, may not be the best decision in hindsight if its popularity goes away. One example of something we were originally planning to focus on was charity tokens and create a space to aggregate them. Since then, charity tokens have become less of a priority for token projects and unless there is increased demand in the future, the benefits of a charity aggregator in the current environment are outweighed by the time and energy it would take to develop the platform for them.
That being said, reflection tokens seem to be keeping their popularity and of course the other tracking data that we are developing is fundamental to crypto investing so it makes sense to keep working on that.
Updating the Roadmap:
The roadmap is essentially a list of plans and goals to give an idea of where the project is headed. For example, on the roadmap, we have a goal to be officially listed on PCS by Q4 of this year. This is not a decision that we can make, but we will do our best to develop the project in a way which will encourage them to list us. Along with that, the roadmap is also updated from time to time to reflect any new things we want to add or in some cases remove as our project evolves.
Will there be an app in the future?
Our current focus is on developing TrackBSC for user growth and getting people to go to a website is a lot easier than getting them to download an app.
We also link to other websites which means switching back and forth between a web browser and app which isn’t an ideal user experience.
That being said, we can explore that option in the future if we gain a lot of users and there is demand for it.
The challenge of marketing our project is finding a targeted audience (crypto investors) and getting our platform and token in front of them. We can spend money and do this, and we have spent a considerable amount, but time after time, the results tend to make the expense not worthwhile.
So how do we solve this issue? By continuing to improve and increase the user-base of TrackBSC.com, we create 2 major opportunities:
1. A free audience that we can advertise the benefits of O1T to and incentives for them to buy (premium features).
2. Advertising revenue. With a large enough user-base, we can allow other token projects to promote with banner ads or featured tokens spots
How will we grow our user-base?
We want to encourage more token projects to add a link to TrackBSC.com as their rewards dashboard which will allow multiple passive streams of crypto investors to be directed to our site.
Any token will show up on TrackBSC as soon as it has liquidity on one of our tracked exchanges, but we plan to create an opportunity for tokens to become officially listed on TrackBSC. The benefits for being officially listed will include:
- Token being added to the list of official tokens which will be on the earnings page
- Added section on their token info page with their official listing badge and link to their website.
the initial criteria for an official listing will simply be to add a link to TrackBSC on their website and state that holders can check their reflection rewards there.
More details for official listings and advertising will come as we get closer to them being ready for release. Between staking, 5% farming rewards, and 4.9% reflections, there will be multiple ways to earn. We would like to thank everyone who has supported O1T and used TrackBSC.com so far, we look forward to continuing to innovate and improve and to trail blaze ahead in the rapidly evolving world of decentralized finance!